These recent international news headlines are aggregated from diverse news sources around the world.
The news summaries hereon, and the referenced news stories, reflect the views of their authors, editors, and/or publishers.
- On Bass: The Lowdown Society
Our columnist shares tips and tools he’s culled from his podcast, direct from bassists handling the low-end duties on some of the world’s biggest tours.
Premier Guitar. Sun, 17 Dec 2017 06:00:00 -0500.
- Raised on Janet Jackson: How the pop star shaped one fan's life
As Janet Jackson wraps up her State of the World tour, one fan reflects on the star's impact on her life.
BBC News. Sun, 17 Dec 2017 00:38:42 GMT.
- Error-free into the quantum computer age
A study led by physicists at Swansea University in Wales, carried out by an international team of researchers and published in the journal Physical Review X shows that ion-trap technologies ...
- Automatic Content Recognition Market Procurement Report – Pricing Trends and Analysis by SpendEdge
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#automaticcontent--SpendEdge has announced the release of their Global Automatic Content Recognition Procurement Market Intelligence Report.
Business Wire. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:31:00 UTC.
- Crypto Watch: Cardano (ADA) Price Leaps 117% in 22 Hours, Surging Past IOTA with $10.4B Market Cap
The "Ethereum of Japan" just became the #6 largest cryptocurrency in the world with a market cap of $10.4B.
By Jesse Damiani, Contributor. Forbes. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:27:00 -0500.
- Economy: Global economy strengthens, but further policy action needed
The world economy has strengthened, with monetary and fiscal stimulus underpinning a broad-based rise in most countries, according to the latest OECD Economic Outlook. ...
OECD. Acquired Sat, 16 Dec 2017.
- The brainchild of a NSW millionaire, is this the world's first solar train?
A refurbished 70-year-old 'red rattler' running on a three-kilometre stretch of disused rail line at the popular tourist destination of Byron Bay is being billed as a world-first.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 18:28:27 +1100.
- Philip Morris International Inc (NYSE:PM): Dividend Is Coming In 3 Days, Should You Buy?
Shares of Philip Morris International Inc (NYSE:PM) will begin trading ex-dividend in 3 days. To qualify for the dividend check of $1.07 per share, investors must have owned the sharesRead ...
Yahoo. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:25:13 -0500.
- 'Look how far we've come': Inuit artist collective to represent Canada at Venice Biennale
In 2019, Zacharias Kunuk and Norman Cohn, as part of the artist collective Isuma, will represent Canada at one of the most prestigious art exhibitions in the world, the Venice Biennale.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 16 Dec 2017 06:00:00 EST.
Copyright © 2013 InternationalNews.us. All rights reserved.
Recent World News Headlines