These recent international news headlines are aggregated from diverse news sources around the world.
The news summaries hereon, and the referenced news stories, reflect the views of their authors, editors, and/or publishers.
- Four more found dead on Mount Everest
The death toll on the world's highest mountain rises to 10 in the past month as sherpas find more people dead on their way to retrieve a body near the summit.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 24 May 2017 16:49:28 +1000.
- South Africa suffer second defeat at U-20 World Cup
South Africa's woes at the Fifa Under-20 World Cup continue as they lose 2-0 to Italy, their second defeat at the Fifa U-20 World Cup.
BBC News. Wed, 24 May 2017 10:05:31 GMT.
- Fitch Wins Best Rating Agency for Emerging Market Bonds at Global Capital Awards
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has been recognised as the Best Rating Agency for Emerging Market Bonds at this year's Global Capital magazine awards, building on its second place finish last year.
Business Wire. Wed, 24 May 2017 09:52:00 UTC.
- New Mobile App Changes How Foreign Nationals Apply for Mortgage Financing
MIAMI, May 24, 2017 -- Miami-based commercial and residential mortgage lender The Q Kapital Group Corp. has launched a mobile app to better serve its international clientele. ...
PR Newswire. Wed, 24 May 2017 06:15:00 EDT.
- Bitcoin surges past $2K mark in latest price spike for digital currency
The value of bitcoin, the decentralized digital currency with global name recognition, has surged past $2,000 US.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 24 May 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- Ha Na Jang, No. 10 player in the world, suddenly leaves LPGA to spend more time with family
Ha Na Jang, the No. 10 player in the world, announced suddenly that she's leaving the LPGA Tour to spend more time with family.
Golf Digest. Wed, 24 May 2017 00:43:00 GMT.
- E-vision Glasses Enhance Vision for the Legally Blind
There are an estimated 39 million blind people in the world. Another 200 million, people like Julissa Marquez, are visually impaired. A knife attack left her with a less than 10 percent chance of having useful vision. ...
Voice of America. Wed, 24 May 2017 00:09:00 -0400.
- Job Security Is Disappearing -- What Does It Mean For You?
Job security is a thing of the past, and we are all entrepreneurs now whether we work for ourselves or someone else. Are you ready to navigate the new-millennium working world? Here are ten ways to get there!
By Liz Ryan, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 23 May 2017 18:58:00 -0400.
- Study says drivers don't trust ride-hailing firms to build self-driving cars
Consumers are less likely to view ride-hailing companies as reliable autonomous-vehicle manufacturers, according to a global study published by Inrix.
AutoNews.com. Tue, 23 May 2017 12:45:50 EST. Subscription required.
Copyright © 2013 InternationalNews.us. All rights reserved.
Recent World News Headlines